WIN - Robi Comb from LiceGuard
The Robi Comb is a non-invasive electronic lice comb powered by a single AA battery that detects and destroys lice on contact simply by combing it through dry hair. When the Robi Comb's metal teeth touch lice, the lice get zapped, die and then get combed away. Unlike chemical treatments, the Robi Comb can be used as often as you like and can be used repeatedly by the entire family. The Robi Comb lets you know by an audible signal whether or not head lice are present, so it can be used to detect an infestation as well as treat it. In fact, many school nurses are now using the Robi Comb for exactly that reason. School nurses report that Robi Comb is able to find lice which they have missed when checking visually. More than 3,000 school districts in all 50 states are now currently using the Robi Comb. This innovative product is available for purchase at major retailers such as Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid, as well as thousands of local pharmacies across the nation.
Enter for a chance to win:
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
**We received a complimentary Robi Comb from LiceGuard for review no financial compensation was received.