24/7 MOMS

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Express Meal Planning

By Trisha

When my children head back to school and all the fall activities begin, my life can get crazy. And putting dinner on the table each night can easily become a frustration.

Rather than being frustrated this fall, I created a list of eight theme nights to assist me in creating an express meal plan, quick and simple.

I will rotate these eight theme nights over the fall choosing a variety of meals from each theme to feed my family without a lot of work.

You can create a fall express meal plan with my eight themed nights ideas. Click here to read about them now.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Culinary Favorites From A to Z said...

Your theme nights sound like a great idea!

September 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home