of school children have grown up with this #1 brand of school glue. Elmer’s
washable no-run school glue is easy to use and stays where you put it. It is
safe, non-toxic and washable, so accidental messes mean easy clean-up!
X-TREME School Glue Stick™ is specially formulated to work on bigger, tougher
projects. Use it for everything from craft items to science fairs and many
other school projects. The extra strength formula works on a variety of
surfaces, like paper, photos, wood, craft sticks, fabric, ribbon, buttons,
gems, craft materials, foam sheets, foam board, poster board, cardboard, some
plastics, some metals and much more! It also goes on smooth and dries clear. It
is safe, non-toxic, as well as acid free and photo safe. It easily washes off
hands and out of clothes. In addition, Elmer’s Foam Board and Project Popperz
are essential for school presentations and projects, including oversized cards,
photo collages and book reports.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Elmer's are giving away the
following Elmer's Back-to-School Products: Small Foam tri-fold, Project Popperz, Mini bi-fold
foam, Disappearing purple glue sticks, Gel school glue sticks, School glue, School
glue dual tip pen and X-TREME glue stick.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 10, 2011.
* We received a complimentary Elmers Products for review no financial compensation was received.