particularly for boys and girls ages three to seven years old, Aurora’s “Are We
There Yet” collection features Cheeky and his jungle buddies as plush,
backpacks, neck rests and even “My Name Is” ID tags. The collection features
Cheeky Charlie and Gerome the Giraffe bean-filled plush; Cheeky and Gerome
“Keep Me Comfy” Neck Rests; and four fully functional “By My Side” Backpacks
(Cheeky, Gerome, Lion and Panda). Parents will appreciate the precious ‘My Name
Is’ ID Tags, available in a six style assortment including monkey, giraffe,
lion, shark, panda and gator. Each has a clip for hanging on a belt loop or
backpack for example.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Aurora is
giving away a Aurora’s "Are We There Yet"
Collection – Neck Rest (either giraffe or monkey, winner's choice) and a randomly selected “My
Name Is” ID Tag
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 3, 2011.
* We received a complimentary Aurora's "Are We There Yet" Collection - Neck Rest and "My Name Is" ID Tag for review no financial compensation was received.