24/7 MOMS

Saturday, August 6, 2011

In-N-Out's Secret Menu

My kids are addicted to In-N-Out burger and so is my husband which means our visits to California must include multiple stops at In-N-Out to fulfill their addictions.  Over the years we have discovered a few menu items that are not advertised on their store menus - they are referred to as their secret menu items.

My kids are also technology savvy and during on one recent trip to In-N-Out my #1 son searched for secret menu options and began reading them off as we drove to our In-N-Out destination thus creating the addition of  new secret menu options to our order.

Our recent visit included Animal style french fries, well done french fires, grilled cheese sandwich (for the non meat eating mom), root beer floats as well as various options on their burgers.

Does your family have an In-N-Out addiction?  check out the list we discovered of Secret menu options and see what new items you can add to your next order.  Click here for list.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

I go from LAX right to the closest In & Out when I go to LA...LOL
SOOOO wished they would come East Coast!

August 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Ashabutterflys said...

I just love In and Out. I lived in Arizona for years and was used to getting it whenever I wanted. Now that I live in Tennessee, There is no In and Out.

They really need to expand in other states.

August 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home