24/7 MOMS

Monday, July 25, 2011

WIN - Red Baron Pizza Night Prize Pack



Delicious pan pizza should be defined by real cheese, hot-from-the-oven quality and crispy crust rather than hidden charges and tips associated with delivery pizza, and the Red Baron™ “Real Deal” pizza campaign is out to prove just that. To uncover delivery pizza deceptions, the makers of Red Baron® Pan Pizza have teamed up with Howie Mandel, comedian and TV host, for a series of six unscripted web videos with real families to expose the hidden costs of delivery pizza while highlighting the ways in which Red Baron® Pan Pizza is the “Real Deal” in terms of cost, quality, taste and speed to the table.

WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Red Baron are giving away a Red Baron pizza night prize pack including: Red Baron pizza cutter, Red Baron plates and napkins, Red Baron oven mitt and Red Baron pizza knife.

Enter for a chance to win:

1.  Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.

2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address. 

Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on August 6, 2011.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by


**We received a complimentary Red Baron Pizza Night Pack for review no financial compensation was received.

Labels:

81 Comments:

Blogger Loretta said...

I am a Subscriber.
brain742@iwon.com

July 25, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Loretta said...

I follow on twitter
@brain742

July 25, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Loretta said...

I follow on facebook
Loretta Minogue

July 25, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Alissa said...

I subscribe.

havestrollerwilltravel at gmail dot com

July 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I am a subscriber!

ladyspy79(at)aol(dot)com

July 25, 2011 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm a subscriber.

July 25, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I subscribe via email
Thank you!
jackievillano at gmail dot com

July 25, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I Like 24/7 MOMS on facebook
jackievillano at gmail dot com

July 25, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Niurka said...

I subscribe

tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

July 25, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Niurka said...

fan on facebook

tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

July 25, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Niurka said...

follow on twitter @lindalatina

tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

July 25, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger AMS said...

I subscribe
amsgraff@verizon.net

The kids would love it.

July 25, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Linda Kish said...

I am an email subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

July 25, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a subscriber.

Taragreco@hotmail.com

July 25, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger deb c said...

already an email subscriber
missdeb1 at earthlink dot net

July 26, 2011 at 2:55 AM  
Anonymous BusyWorkingMama said...

subscriber
aleksa91 hotmail com

July 26, 2011 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger GoldenOrchard said...

24/7 Moms email subscriber

goldengoddiss09(at)gmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger GoldenOrchard said...

24/7 Moms FB Fan C.j. Jennings

goldengoddiss09(at)gmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger GoldenOrchard said...

24/7 Moms twitter fan @WildOrchids09

goldengoddiss09(at)gmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

already email subscriber
valandjoe@netzero.net

July 26, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like on facebook
valandjoe@netzero.net

July 26, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow on twitter
valandjoe@netzero.net

July 26, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

already a subscriber!
micaela6955 at msn dot com

July 26, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

like 24/7 moms on FB Michele Pineda
micaela6955 at msn dot com

July 26, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

also your twitter follower micaela6955

micaela6955 at msn dot com

July 26, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

subscriber miacarey@tds.net

July 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

facebook mia dentice miacarey@tds.net

July 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twitter charliesmom2006 miacarey@tds.net

July 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber :)
tasha411mom@aol.com

July 26, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am an email subscriber adutt at yahoo

July 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I follow on twitter anncrabs

July 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am a facebook follower

July 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous sam said...

am an e-mail subscriber and "like" on FB

enpsmom at yahoo dot com

July 26, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an email subscriber
pauline15_01(at)hotmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a subscriber

crunchygreenmom(at)gmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

FB subscriber

FB: Suzanne Bastien

crunchygreenmom(at)gmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Twitter follower

ID: CrunchyGreenMom


crunchygreenmom(at)gmail(dot)com

July 26, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm already a subscriber.
vinter[at]warwick[dot]net

Red Baron pizza is really soooo delicious. This is a great giveaway to have for our family movie night and our favorite pizza. Thanks!

July 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subscribe a geology48@yahoo.com

July 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger NativeHalo said...

I subscribe to your blog via email +1
theworldsmyspace[at]yahoo[dot]com

July 26, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger NativeHalo said...

I follow you on facebook (Stefanie Elysse Hurtado)


theworldsmyspace[at]yahoo[dot]com

July 26, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Ellen C. said...

I'm a subscriber. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

July 26, 2011 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email!

jls_wss2003 atyahoo dot com

July 26, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I follow you on twitter! (kennedie0605)

jls_wss2003 atyahoo dot com

July 26, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger ladyvon5845 said...

I am a fan on fb.

July 27, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I am an email subscriber!!

amandajc_21(at)hotmail(dot)com

July 27, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I like 24/7 Moms on Facebook!!

AJ C.

July 27, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I follow on Twitter!!

@amandajc_21

July 27, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I am an email subscriber.

July 27, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I like you on Facebook (Kari Howell).

July 27, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I am following you on Twitter (@lch2004).

July 27, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger phowell13 said...

I'm a subscriber
phowell13 @ hotmail . com

July 28, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger coliebear said...

I am already a subscriber.
lenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

July 30, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

email subscriber at yahoo
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

July 30, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fb fan
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

July 30, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twitter @momof3dolls
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com

July 30, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

follow on twitter @childrensnook

August 4, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Ashabutterflys said...

i am subscribed

August 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Charmed said...

I'm an email subscriber at ppreacherswife at gmail dot com

August 5, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger lmurley2000 said...

like 24/7M on facebook-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

August 5, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger lmurley2000 said...

follow 23/7M on twitter-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

August 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I follow on Twitter fog2010

August 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger vferrari63 said...

I'm a subscriber.
vferrari63@gmail.com

August 5, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email
lexigurl_17 (at) hotmail (dot) com

August 5, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you on FB: Alexandra Herring

August 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow on twitter @lexigurl_17

August 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous atydec said...

I am a subscriber
edyta_c01 at yahoo dot com

August 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous atydec said...

Facebook fan - edita ava
edyta_c01 at yahoo dot com

August 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous atydec said...

Twitter follower @atydec
edyta_c01 at yahoo dot com

August 5, 2011 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I am subscriber.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

August 6, 2011 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I like 24/7 MOMS on FB.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

August 6, 2011 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Kim Reid said...

I am a subscriber - Thanks!
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

August 6, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Kim Reid said...

I follow on Facebook - Thanks!
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

August 6, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a facebook and e-mail subscriber.

r_appleberry@hotmail.com

August 6, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

email subscriber

asheardy@yahoo.com

August 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow u on twitter @ mom22kids05

asheardy@yahoo.com

August 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like u on fb @ alison sheardy czischke

asheardy@yahoo.com

August 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger lmurley2000 said...

email subscriber

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

August 6, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger lmurley2000 said...

like 24/7M on facebook-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

August 6, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Bonnie said...

I am an email subscriber bottmar@comcast.net

August 6, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger lotsofpets said...

e-mail, FB follower, & twitter follower
rocknrod@sdplains.com

August 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home