24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tips for Family Travel

By Trisha

I remember the days flying with my five kids, packing and checking seven over-stuffed suitcases, portable cribs, strollers and then walking onto the plane with a minimum of seven carry-on items, several backpacks and a diaper bag. Today, with all of the new regulations and changes, we have become a smart packing flying family.

If you see my family at the airport these days you would notice each of my children pulling their own carry-on suitcase filled with everything they need for a family vacation, along with a backpack– no more over-stuffed checked baggage.

This mom has learned a few tips and tricks when it comes to packing a family of seven for one, two or three week vacations all in carry-on suitcases.

Click here to read Trisha's packing tips over  at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Reason You Come said...

Great packing tip! I've learned to be a more organized traveler, too!

Here from #commenthour. :)

June 1, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Anonymous 2commentaristas said...

Packing for a family of seven in carry on suitcases! Wow! If that's manageable, then I'll use it as I definitely have problems packing for ME and looking like I've packed for a family of five, haha!

June 2, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home