5 S'More Addict Recipes
Are you a S'More addict? we have 5 simple and yummy recipes that are sure to feed your fix with a twist of fun.
Frozen S'More Pops
From : Nestle
Celebrate summer with this frozen variation of the campfire favorite. Bonding in the kitchen never tasted so good!
10 wooden picks
10 large marshmallows
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (3 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
DIP marshmallows into melted chocolate using wooden picks; roll marshmallows to cover completely with chocolate. Dip into graham cracker crumbs, rolling to cover. Transfer to prepared tray.
FREEZE for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set. Enjoy immediately or transfer to airtight container and store in freezer for up to 1 week. Be sure to allow marshmallows to sit at room temperature for a couple minutes prior to eating.
NOTE: Since wooden picks have a sharp tip, please use caution with kids. This recipe is not intended for kids under age four.
S'More Cookie Pizza
From: Better Recipes
- 1 (18-oumce) roll refrigerated sugar-cookie dough
- 2 cups (12-ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Indoor S'More Pops
Unlike traditional campfire s'mores, these can be made ahead of time -- in any weather -- and they aren't nearly as messy! Have some of these ready the next time all the kids will be at your house after
Ingredients8 cups (13-oz. box) graham cracker cereal
6 cups (10.5-oz. bag) miniature marshmallows, divided
1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
5 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
1/4 cup light corn syrup (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
HEAT 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
POUR marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until well coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows. Press mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.
Microwave 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Proceed as above.
Banana Boat S'More
A yummy dessert pizza with chocolate chips and marshmallows that is Banana Boats
From: Taste of home
- 4 medium unpeeled ripe bananas
- 4 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips ( Nestle)
- 4 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Cut banana peel lengthwise about 1/2 in. deep, leaving 1/2 in. at both ends. Open peel wider to form a pocket. Fill each with 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon marshmallows. Crimp and shape four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) around bananas, forming boats.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until marshmallows melt and are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
Full Sized Marshmallows (at least 20) for dipping
2/3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
3/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Over low flame, heat mini marshmallows and evaporated milk while stirring until melted (DO NOT BOIL)
Slowly add chocolate chips while stirring
Slowly add graham cracker crumbs while stirring
Keep stirring until mixture becomes smooth