In The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to The Best Family Destinations experienced travel writer Kyle McCarthy, with the assistance of traveler reviews from one of the top family travel sites, FamilyTravelForum.com, takes readers through five U.S. regions, Canada, and Mexico, uncovering the top 200 destinations for family travelers. Destination categories include:
· Top theme parks, family beaches, and other outdoor adventures
· The best road trips
· Most accessible national parks, eco-adventures, and recreation areas
· Rich cultural spots, including the best museum, event, or folk culture
· Can’t miss historical sites
· Budget-saving tips and fun facts to keep kids engaged
About the Authors:
FamilyTravelForum.com has served the community of those who Have Kids, Still Travel with print and online guides, custom trip-planning advice, and exclusive vacation discounts since 1996. Online resources include a wealth of family destination research, first-hand reviews of tropical and ski resorts, cruises, reunion ideas, vacation packages, health and safety tips, and more. The site's expert reviews and community blogs about global family vacations have been seen on dozens of sites, including Disney's Family.com, in the guidebook "Amazing Places to Take Your Kids in North America," in e-newsletters, and by millions of traveling families.
Kyle McCarthy has taken her family across four continents to complete 12 guidebooks on Greece, Turkey and Southeast Asia for the Frommer’s series, as well as stories for Child, Condé Nast Traveler, Departures, Wired, Backpacker, and Cosmopolitan. In addition to being co-founder and editor of Family Travel Forum's vacation websites, FamilyTravelForum.com and travelBIGO.com, she's been an online family travel expert for the Discovery Channel, Away.com, and Netscape; a podcast producer; radio and TV guest; consultant to the travel industry; and a speaker at travel and trade shows.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on May 28, 2011.
**We received a complimentary Barney: Mother Goose Collection DVD products game for review no financial compensation was received.
Extra entries for each: