24/7 MOMS

Friday, May 27, 2011

Twelve Steps to Organizing Children’s Birthday Parties

By Trisha
 
I have decided to officially add professional party planner to my CEO mom resume. With five children and more than 50 birthday celebrations to list as my experience, it is only obvious why I can now claim this.

These hands-on experiences have taught me what I will both do again never do again for future parties. Most important, I’ve learned how to host an organized event that creates lifelong memories.

When it’s time to plan your child’s next birthday, wouldn’t you like to enjoy a well organized party? U There are 12 steps to assist you when it comes to birthday party success:

Click here to read Trisha's 12 steps to organizing your Child's next Birthday party over
 at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekl

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

posted a comment
Mia from GA/PGH
=)

May 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home