Simple Resurrection Buns / Rolls Recipe
Not only will the Bunny be arriving on Easter morning but more importantly my children will be reminded of the reason we celebrate Easter this year by preparing these simple and yummy Resurrection Buns as we remind them that Christ has risen and the tomb is empty.
1 Can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
8 Large Marshmallows
Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture
1. Give each person one crescent roll triangle, (this represents Christ's tomb) and one marshmallow (representing His body).
2. Have each person dip their marshmallow in the melted butter and roll around in the cinnamon and sugar (representing the oil and spices that were anointed on Christ's body).
3. Next Lay the cinnamon and sugar covered marshmallow onto the crescent roll triangle then carefully wrap, making sure that all seems are closed.
4. Bake according to package directions and let cool.
5. Break open the 'tomb' and show how Christ has risen and the tomb is empty.
As seen on 24/7 MOMS Live Webcast