24/7 MOMS

Friday, March 18, 2011

Giving It Our All

Trisha Novotny
Editor 24/7 MOMS

Today as we cross the boarder into Mexico to begin our first family Mission build trip My prayer is that my children will understand and know that God wants to use them to make a difference in the lives of others no mater how old they are, how imperfect we may be, how inadequate we may feel - He (God) has a perfect plan for each of us and has given us the passion we need to be used by him and live our lives giving it our all.

Every time I hear this song "The Motions" by Matthew West I am reminded that I need to go for it, give it my all, live my life with passion, no matter the cost. What about you do you want to live your life full of passion? Live your life to make a difference and give it your all?


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Laura Gorman said...

Wow- amazing song- All I can say is Amen!

March 18, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home