24/7 MOMS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Souper Sunday - Valerie's Chicken Soup



from 24/7 MOMS Valerie White

Here is a soup recipe even I can make (have made)

Ingredients:

1 rotisserie chicken (pull of skin and meat for the pot)
2 - 56 ounce cans of chicken broth
1 - 14 oz can of rotel tomatoes
1 cup of Pace picante sauce
4 - 14 oz cans of white northern beans drained.

Directions:
Shred the chicken and place all ingredients in a stockpot or crockpot. I take the skin out before I serve but it has a lot of seasoning on it so I leave it on while cooking. I like spicy picante sauce but you can use mild or medium as well. Better the second day and days following : ) Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home