24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Organizing in 10 Minutes

By Trisha

As busy moms it seems we seldom have long periods of time to organize, clean and sort out areas in our lives that seem to go unorganized for long periods of time.

However, I know as a mom I often have 10 minutes here and there where I could squeeze in a 10 minute organizing project if I had a list of ideas. I have created a list of 10 organizing projects you can accomplish in 10 minutes to refer to when you have 10 minutes to spare: To read the full article and see my list click here.

Be sure to leave a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home