10 Ways To Make Your Holidays More Festive Than Ever
Hey, Moms are you in need of help beating cabin fever in a snow storm or would you like some thoughtful, inexpensive ways to make friends and loved ones feel special, then check out what Microsoft Office 2010 has come up with. You will be amazed I was.
10 ways to make your holidays more festive than ever:
FREE : Moms you can get a FREE trial of Microsoft Office 2010 by clicking here
1. Create a slide presentation that says all the things you love about someone using PowerPoint 2010. Insert and edit photos and videos without ever leaving PowerPoint. Choose the right template, typeface and colors that will make them smile.
2. Check your shopping list twice with Excel 2010. Alongside your holiday budget, organize and keep track of wish lists for family, friends and loved ones. Access your shopping list on the go with Excel Mobile 2010 on your Windows Phone 7.
3. Looking forward to having the whole family around the table this holiday? Add that personal touch to these special meals with Word 2010 place cards designed by Martha Stewart.
4. Save your recipes directly to OneNote 2010. Back up all your family’s favorites in this digital notebook, and never lose a recipe again using key word search to locate that eggnog recipe.
5. With Martha Stewart’s menu planner everyone will know what to bring to the cookie swap this year. Share the menu with family and friends via the Excel Web App on SkyDrive so they can view and update the menu.
6. Bring classic books or carols to life with PowerPoint 2010. Apply seasonal animations and make the words big enough for everyone to follow along.
7. Use the photo editing tools in Word 2010 to create your own greeting cards with real refrigerator status this year.
8. Create festive coasters with a Word 2010 template by Martha Stewart. A set of these coasters will make the perfect hostess gift.
9. Color-code different calendar appointments in Outlook 2010 to keep track of work, family, and community activities. Then easily print, or share your calendar online with family, friends and co-workers to plan your holidays.
10. Use Excel 2010 to stay on track with New Year’s resolutions. Enter your calories or work outs on a spreadsheet, set goals and graph your progress with a body mass index calculator.