WIN - Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 - 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 has the tools you need to stay connected and productive — at home, the office, and on the road.
With powerful e-mail, scheduling, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 you can access virtually anywhere, you’ll always be in touch. With rich media editing and visual effects in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, you’re ready to create professional-looking reports and presentations that command attention. Manage finances smoothly with the data analysis tools the pros use in Excel 2010. And with OneNote 2010, you have a place to collect notes, research from the Web, documents, and other resources to organize projects for home and work.
If you need help beating cabin fever in a snow storm or need thoughtful, inexpensive ways to make friends and loved ones feel special, Microsoft Office 2010 has come up with 10 ways to make your holidays more festive than ever:
1. Create a slide presentation that says all the things you love about someone using PowerPoint 2010. Insert and edit photos and videos without ever leaving PowerPoint. Choose the right template, typeface and colors that will make them smile.
2. Check your shopping list twice with Excel 2010. Alongside your holiday budget, organize and keep track of wish lists for family, friends and loved ones. Access your shopping list on the go with Excel Mobile 2010 on your Windows Phone 7.
3. Looking forward to having the whole family around the table this holiday? Add that personal touch to these special meals with Word 2010 place cards designed by Martha Stewart.
4. Save your recipes directly to OneNote 2010. Back up all your family’s favorites in this digital notebook, and never lose a recipe again using key word search to locate that eggnog recipe.
5. With Martha Stewart’s menu planner everyone will know what to bring to the cookie swap this year. Share the menu with family and friends via the Excel Web App on SkyDrive so they can view and update the menu.
6. Bring classic books or carols to life with PowerPoint 2010. Apply seasonal animations and make the words big enough for everyone to follow along.
7. Use the photo editing tools in Word 2010 to create your own greeting cards with real refrigerator status this year.
8. Create festive coasters with a Word 2010 template by Martha Stewart. Paired with a bottle a wine, a set of these coasters will make the perfect hostess gift.
9. Color-code different calendar appointments in Outlook 2010 to keep track of work, family, and community activities. Then easily print, or share your calendar online with family, friends and co-workers to plan your holidays.
10. Use Excel 2010 to stay on track with New Year’s resolutions. Enter your calories or work outs on a spreadsheet, set goals and graph your progress with a body mass index calculator.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Microsoft are giving away a Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 .
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on December 12, 2010.