WIN - IdeaPaint
IdeaPaint is a single-coat, roller-applied paint that transforms any smooth surface into a high-performance, dry-erase writing surface. IdeaPaint creates dynamic environments within corporate, educational and home settings, such as conference rooms or hallways, home offices, hospital waiting areas, college dorms and kids’ rooms – with endless possibilities.
From a product performance perspective, IdeaPaint currently out-performs all other dry-erase solutions on the market. It is also the most environmentally friendly whiteboard option, with limited packaging, transport and materials required. IdeaPaint is available in traditional white, along with nine neutral .
The product and company have received numerous awards, including Best of NeoCon Gold for Wall Treatments (2008), Best of NeoCon Innovations Award (2008), Inc. Magazine’s “Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30” (2009) and BusinessWeek’s “Most Promising Start-ups” and “America’s Best Young Entrepreneurs” awards (2009).
Applications for IdeaPaint may include:
· In the kitchen - as a replacement for cork boards to share family notes/messages; as a method to increase functionality for refrigerator doors or inside kitchen cabinets where grocery lists or recipes can be written.
· In a child’s room/playroom - as a blank canvas to express creativity with impromptu art projects or to create a new surface for the top of a desk.
· In schools - as a replacement for worn-out chalkboards or whiteboards; a new coating for cafeteria walls, desks or lockers.
· In the home office - where IdeaPaint-adorned walls, desks or doors can provide the perfect surface for jotting down phone messages or mapping out long-term projects.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Idea Paint are giving away 50 sq ft kit of IdeaPaint CRE-8 (water-based dry-erase paint)
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on October 10, 2010.