24/7 MOMS

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Turtle Burger...


This adorable idea was sent to me from my sister....I have to admit she has always been much more creative then me at both creating edible things and finding great ideas. Here is her latest find

For your next Barbeque create The Turtle Burger

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave, then the next step, add hotdogs as the heads, legs and tail. Next step?

Place on an oven rack, over a cookie sheet covered loosely with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees. A little crispy, not
too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, no? Be sure and add all your veggies to your burger so it will be healthy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Murphy said...

Thanks for joining my community at www.dailymamaoverload.com. Those Turtle Burgers crack me up. Now if only my boys would eat meat!

August 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Kate Murphy said...

Thanks for visiting www.dailymamaoverload.com and joining my community. I love your Turtle Burgers, I only wish I could get my boys to eat red meat!

August 2, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home