8 Sunscreen Rules To Lather By
With the temperatures rising and our kids spending there days playing in the sunshine it's time to follow the 8 suncreen rules to lather by.
1. Use a suncreen that has SPF of 30 or higher.
2. Choose suncreen that is age appropriate and waterproof.
3. Choose the type of application your kids will not resist. Spray, lotion or stick.
4. Apply to clean dry skin 30 minutes prior to heading out into the sun.
5. Don’t apply body lotion before sunscreen, it will act as a barrier to your sunscreen.
6. Reapply every 2 to 4 hours especially when swimming or exercising in the sun.
7. Keep sunscreen it in a cool dry place. Extreme temperatures affects the effectiveness.
8. Sunscreen has a shelf life of about 2 years. Check the expiry date when you purchase it.