Healthy Dinner Choice With Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice
The BIG question I think just about every mom has is : How Do I get my kids to eat healthy? One solution I have found is cooking with Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain White Rice, it looks and tastes like white rice but has the benefits of whole grains with the added benefit of being simple to prepare.
New Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice is the first and only whole grain rice that looks and taste like white rice. The new product provides moms with a secret weapon to incorporate whole grains at dinner. Available in your local grocery store July 2010
Here is one yummy meal that is simple to prepare and kid approved.
Broccoli Orange Stirfry
from: Uncle Bens
|1||package UNCLE BEN’S® Whole Grain White Long Grain|
|1/2||lb. chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces|
|2||heads broccoli florets cut|
|1||can mandarin oranges (6.1 oz.), reserve half the syrup|
|1/4||cup soy sauce|
Instructions1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
2. Add oil to large sauté pan and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add chicken, broccoli and soy sauce to pan and stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
4. Add mandarin oranges with half the syrup. Cook another 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
5. Serve stir-fry mixture over rice.
Stop by Uncle Ben's website for MORE yummy and healthy recipes your kids will love.
More Choices: Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice is available in 6 plain and flavored varieties:
- Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice Long Grain.
- Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice Broccoli Cheddar
- Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice Chicken
- Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice Taco Style
- Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice Sweet Tomato
- Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice Garden Vegtable
SAVE $ - Click here to get a money saving coupon for Uncle Ben's rice
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Uncle Ben’s and received samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”