24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MOM Tip - Straws On The Go


MOM TIP - My kids love to use Straws when they drink a beverage. So, I buy them in big boxes at my local Target or Walmart. However they are not that handy to take on the go as they are not in wrappers thus causing them to get germmie( is that a word?).

So, my new solution to keep our straws germ free is : I purchased a travel tooth brush holder and placed as many straws in this holder that would fit. You can keep one in the car glove compartment, one in your travel bag, one in your diaper bag or any other place you find this to be a handy help.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Great idea!

April 8, 2010 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger bctripletmom said...

Awesome tip! Would have never thought of it.

April 8, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do this too. It is a grea idea!

April 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

GREAT IDEA!! I just put it into action lol

April 13, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home