24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

21 " Sweet Candy Sayings" For Valentines Day


Create FUN and SWEET Valentines with these sayings attached to various treats.
SUCKER - I can't lick my problems without you

CHOCOLATE COINS - You're my "Treasure" Valentine!
LIFESAVERS - Thanks for being my "Lifesaver" Valentine! Happy Valentines Day!!
Soda Pop – You are soda special
Gummy Bears- You're 'beary' special to me.
Bubble Gum- I'm stuck on you.
Pop Rocks - You Rock Valentine
Crush Soda - I've got a crush on you
Starbucks gift card - I Love You a Latte
CONVERSATION HEARTS - Hey Valentine, I want to have a "chat" with you! Will you be my Valentine?
100,00 Bar - You're worth a 100 grand to me
Skor - You Skor #1 with me Valentine
U-No - U-no I love you
M&M's - We are raising "Mighty" & "marvelous" Children
Purse – Happy valentines day to someone with a cute Purse-sonality
Orange Slices- No matter how you slice it, I love you.

Mints- I 'mint' to tell you sooner, you're wonderful.
EXTRA GUM - You go the "Extra" mile with me Valentine! Happy Valentines Day!

Sweedish fish - It’s O-FISH-Al you’re the best kid ever
Snicker- I hope you don't 'snicker, I'm crazy about you.

Toootsie Roll - Hey Tootsie will you be my Valentine?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home