WIN - Glop and Glam
Every Glop & Glam product is free of harmful alcohol, paraben and formaldehyde [hydantoin dmdm], unlike most detanglers and other finishing products. Glop & Glam combines organic ingredients like aspalathus linearis leaf extract, euterpeoleracea fruit extract, glycine soja (soybean) protein and punica grantatum extract with amazing natural nutrients such as aloe, camellia leaf extract [green tea] and echinacea derived from purpurea extract. These combinations protect hair from ever present and damaging environmental toxins. Beware!
- Glam Creamsicle Detangler- Perfect for hair that has spent the day in the scorching sun, salty beach water, or chlorinated pool. This detangler incorporates Echinachea and Aloe to condition and fortify hair with necessary nutrients.
- Glam Chocolate Cream- A lightweight anti-frizz shine cream designed to provide instant control for flyaway’s and provides a textured movable hold.
- Glam Bubble Gum Glitter Gel- A lightweight styling gel that provides instant hold and definition with a sparkle and shine appeal.
- Glop Chocolate Controller- A lightweight paste, like the cream, designed to control frizz and add shine, but also provides more texture for shorter or layered haircuts.
- Glop Banana Spike Molding Putty- A medium weight styling putty designed to provide instant style building for any look while keeping hair looking healthy and natural.
- Glop Watermelon Hard Candy Gel- A lightweight, non-flaking styling gel keeps hair shiny and manageable throughout the day. Designed to give hair a fierce holding power, lifting into any direction desired.
Named after summer's favorite treats, these products are paraben and alcohol free, sweet smelling remedies for all the ails summer hair. http://www.glopandglam.com/
Review by: Tanya Peila
24/7 MOMS Project Manager
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed. Make sure you leave a way for us to get a hold of you!
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber. US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 6th, 2009.