24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MOM Tip - Cupcake Stand


Mom Tip- I discovered long ago that the Children in my house tend to favor cupcakes over cake for their Birthday parties. So, I A few years ago I invested in a Cupcake stand that holds 23 cupcakes.

I have used it over and over and over again for Birthday parties and other celebrations. I even used it to place decorated cookies on. I love how it looks so festive and adds that extra decoration to the party table. There are a variety of sizes and styles available. I purchased mine at Michael's craft store. I have seen them in many different stores as well as online. To see a big selection of them go to the Wilton web site. click here to see them.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for one that holds 50

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

June 23, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home