24/7 MOMS

Monday, June 22, 2009

MOM Tip - Trader Joe's Frozen Seasonings



MOM TIP - Do you love to cook with garlic and basil? Then I have a SIMPLE mom tip you are going to love. I recently discovered Dorot frozen seasonings at Trader Joe's. They are frozen little cubes of Garlic, Basil, Cilantro and other seasonings.

We have used them, love them and give our 24/7 MOMS stamp of approval. Our Spaghetti last week had excellent flavor of garlic and basil thanks to my new simplify my cooking find. They are available at Trader Joe's. Click here to find a Trader Joe's near you.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Night Owl Mama said...

I'm an Italian now ask me again if I cook with Garlic. lol
looks interesting

June 22, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Terri said...

Thanks for letting me know about Dorot frozen seasonings in cubes. Great idea and I'm going to look for them next trip to Trader Joe's. Cook lots of Italian dishes & when time is limited these will be big help!
vinter@warwick.net

June 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home