24/7 MOMS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Toys"R"Us Offers Rewards "R" Us

Rewards "R" Us : A program offered by both Toys"R" Us and Babies "R" Us to reward their best customers for the purchases they make both online and in their stores. Membership is FREE, and they offer great benefits including "R" Us Dollars for qualifying purchases during select promotion periods. Moms can even earn diapers and formula when reward-eligible diapers and formula are purchased. Members also receive exclusive discounts, member shopping nights along with recall notifications on their purchases that may be issued.

The current "R" Us Rewards promotions:

-Earn $5 for every $150 spent from May 1 – July 31 (up to $4050).

-Buy 9 Pampers® Diapers Value Boxes, Get the 10th FREE.

-Buy 9 Huggies® Diapers Value Boxes, Get the 10th FREE.

-Buy 9 Cans of Nestlé® Good Start® Infant Formula Powder 24oz or Larger, Get the 10th FREE.

-Earn a Certificate For 1 FREE Card When You Buy 5 American Greetings® Cards.

Click HERE to sign-up today.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a complaint about this program. Once you earn the rewards the time frame to redeeem is extremely short barely two weeks. I delivered my baby by c-section right before the certificates were valid by the time I was able to feel comfortable enough to leave the house to use them I found out they had expired the day before. The customer service rep and her supervisor had no sympathy towards me being a new mom. Im sure they are banking on new parents to not use the rewards. BTW, I spent over 800.00 in merchandise to get the 15.00 rewards, so I think it is pretty awful of them to not try to accomodate me as a courtesy. I dont rate this program well and will stop using the membership and stop shopping there. It certainly isnt the only place to buy baby items.

July 29, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home