24/7 MOMS

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Friday MOM Favorites

My Favorite Web Site of the week:


My friends at Mom Central told me about this new site called The Responsibility Project http://www.responsibilityproject.com/ spondered by Liberty Mutual.

Their motto is: We believe the more people THINK AND TALK ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY, the more the world becomes a better place.

This site is filled with Films and Resources to teach responsibility along with some other helpful resources. There is also a great blog that you can check in on and read filled with posts containing proactive articles and stories about responsibility.

Basically a one stop place on teaching responsibility.

So, if you are looking for ways to teach responsibility? Check out this new site.



My Favorite Meal of the week:


Ok, so it’s not really my Favorite but it is definitely my kid’s favorite meal this week….The famous Costco FRESH chicken pot pie is back. This is a seasonal item and with fall in the air Costco has begun making these yummy pot pies once again.

My children devour these and if there are any leftovers they are sure to hide them in the fridge from their siblings so they can eat them up the next day.

The Costco Chicken pot pies are found in the refrigerated meat section where you find the fresh prepared salads, meat trays etc.

Last spring when Costco removed these my children were pretty bummed. So, when I arrived home this week with one, they were ready to devour it as soon as I baked it.

It does take 90 minutes to bake so plan ahead for baking time. This is a great all in one meal.

My Favorite Scent of the week:
I am a BIG fan of Victoria Secrets body splashes they come in a variety of scents my Favorites are Love Spell, Endless love and the new scent Berry Kiss.

I love these sprays because I can purchase them through out the year at bargain prices

Right now they are a bargain at 3 for 24.00 or 5 for $30.00.

These make great gifts for your female family members and Mom friends as well as those Teenage girls in your life. If you happen to own a teenage daughter these make the perfect stocking fillers for the upcoming holidays.

My Favorite CD of the week:
Go Fish http://www.gofishguys.com/ who are three talented guys that have created great CD’s for kids full of catchy tunes and positive lyrics. I took my 2 youngest boys to see them in concert last year and they were extremely entertaining that even the MOMS got into it. These guys are truly adored by both kids and moms.

You can check out their web site for all their great music, concert schedule and even sign-up for their e-list and get a free song . Be sure to check out Jamie’s blog. http://www.gofishguy.typepad.com/ (one of the go fish guys).

Now are you ready for some MOM entertainment by these fun and entertaining Go Fish Guys?

The MOM SONG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home