24/7 MOMS

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ian Usher a LIfe 4 Sale inspires my idea of a Kid auction




Turning the "Mommy, I'm bored" syndrome into a Kid Auction -

Summer has just begun, and I am waiting for those famous words, “Mommy, I’m bored!” because I have a new plan of action this summer.

I was recently reading about Ian Usher http://www.alife4sale.com/, who decided to auction off his life on EBay because he wanted to start over with a new one. The announcement of this auction has resulted in hundreds of people emailing Ian and sharing that they are bored and tired of their own lives and want news ones as well.

So, I got to thinking... If my kids decide that this summer thing gets a little boring, and I hear “Mommy, I’m bored!” I just might suggest we auction off their oh-so-boring lives to someone else who might appreciate the lazy summer days, the closest full of toys they own and the ability to play and do what they choose almost all day, everyday during the summer.

I’m guessing the “Mommy, I’m bored!” words will quickly become extinct from my children’s vocabulary for fear their Mother will auction off the GREAT life they live in Gig Harbor.


Though you still might want to Keep an eye on ebay for the Novotny kids lives being auctioned off this summer in case they forget about the Oh, so GREAT life they are living.

Feel free to use my new method for stopping the “Mommy, I’m bored!” syndrome in your home. We can both Thank Ian Usher for a great idea.




P.S. Today at 1:21pm I checked in on
Ian Ushers ebay Auction , the current bid was AU$2,200,100.00 - WOW with that kind of bidding the Novotny children might be willing to auction off the GREAT life they live in Gig Habor.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home