9 No Clutter Kid Gifts For Christmas
Do your kids have more then enough toys, games and gadgets?
We have 9 clutter free gift ideas for your kids, many of which also create family bonding time.
1. Memberships to the local aquarium, zoo, children’s’ museum, science center or YMCA.
2. Tickets to the movies, a concert, an amusement park, a sports event, a play.
3. Magazine subscriptions! Sports Illustrated For Kids, Ranger Rick, National Geographic Kids, Humpty Dumpty, Highlights, High Five, Zoo Books, Your Big Backyard – just to name a few. Check out Amazon.com or BestDealMagazines.com for terrific prices.
4. Photo “Brag Book”. A simple scrapbook of loved ones near and far for them to cherish and flip through without worries about smudges and fingerprints. There are “Toddler Photo Books” available with chew-proof pages, ready for you to insert your photos. Sassy, Baby Einstein and Gund all make books such as these.
5. A disposable camera, a gift card for processing fees, a simple photo album to display their photos in. Kids love to take pictures of everything!
6. Stationery, stamps, address labels, stickers and art materials to mail letters, notes and artwork to loved ones. Even the youngest child likes to do this, and everyone loves to get mail!
7. Gift cards for movie/game rentals rather than a new game or video.
8. Gift cards for their favorite restaurant, arcade, or family-fun place.
9. “Coupons” for their favorite activities; A Saturday Morning Bike Ride, Etc. Time spent with you is their favorite thing.