24/7 MOMS

Friday, November 4, 2011

Deal: $13 Personalized Love My Family Cuff Bracelet -

Do you like those little stick figure families that seem to be popping up everywhere? If so, these stick figure bracelets are just for you. They make great Christmas gifts too!

Groopdealz daily deal today is offering The personalized love my family cuff bracelet for only $13 ($22 value) .  Click here to get you deal today

Choose from four phrases for the inside: love my kids, love my grand kids, love my son, and love my daughter. The outside will fit up to 16 stick figures.

The bracelets are 3/8 inch wide and 6 inches long. They will fit most adult wrists, but are flexible enough to adjust if you need to.

Because everything is stamped by hand, there will be some variation from bracelet to bracelet.

 Don't forget gifts for mom friends and grandparents.

Click here for more details



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home