24/7 MOMS

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Free Home Project Checklist

It's time to create a list of things that need to be doe around my house. After 11 years of our family of seven living in our home there are plenty of need to be fixed, need to be replaced and need to be cleaned projects in my home. This free printable home project list from I Heart Organizing will help me to begin my lists for both my husband and I so that we know what needs to be done and to begin getting our home projects completed.

Click here to print your FREE Home Project lists.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison Shaffer said...

I like a paper list too. I am trying to keep the list more managable so we can see we accomplished somehting. thanks for the great lists! love your blog too!

September 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home