24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dinning Out Fun: Do-It-Yourself Restaurant Kits



By Trisha Novotny

Over the years, I’ve discovered the more prepared and organized I am occupying my children while they wait for their meals, the more successful our dining out experience has been. This inspired me to create a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) restaurant kit. This kit is full of fun to keep children busy as they patiently wait for their meals to be delivered to the table.

You may find less fidgeting and “I’m bored” moments by creating your own DIY restaurant kit to take along on your dining experiences.

Create your own DIY Restaurant kit with  my complete how to instructions over at SC Johnson Home Economic blog.  Click here to read them now.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home