24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chalkboard Pumpkin

Pumpkins are beginning to fill my local grocery store sidewalks and my kids are excited about the upcoming craving festivities.  I often think is there a simple yet creative way to incorporate a pumpkin into my home fall decorating without having to carve it?

Guess what, I found a super simple idea that will not only be great for Halloween festivities but one that I can also use all fall in my decorating.  Creating Chalkboard Pumpkins.

Stop by Greenbean's Crafterole and see her great idea on creating a Chalk board pumpkin that would be a perfect kitchen counter fall decoration. You could use it to announce what is for dinner or leave messages for your kids of encouragement or to do lists etc.



Or stop by the Pumpkin Lady site and see her fun Halloween Chalkboard pumpkin design and tutorial . Click here to go there now. Do you have a fun simple idea for decorating pumpkins?

Share your ideas with us here by leaving a comment

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home