24/7 MOMS

Monday, August 15, 2011

On My Way - Nutrilite Blogger Event

I'm leaving on a jet plane!  24/7 Moms was invited to attend an exclusive event to learn all about Amway's Nutrilite vitamins – the global leader of vitamins and supplements worldwide.  Trisha is sending me – Lori – to go soak up all the amazing information (lucky me!!) and bring it back to share with all our moms!

I will start out Tuesday at the Nutrilite Center for Optimal Health in Buena Park, CA.  There I will take a comprehensive health assesment, attend some fabulous presentations and go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the world’s largest-selling supplement brand, including R&D and manufacturing.  They even have a fabulous dinner planned at a restaurant that serves seasonal, sustainable, locally sourced, but globally inspired cuisine.  On Wednesday we are heading to Trout Lake Farm - one of the largest certified organic farms in North America - in Ephrata,WA for a tour and sustainability presentation.

I have to tell you – I am so excited to go on this trip!  I am most excited to for the health assessment which will include an innovative genetic test to determine the eating and exercise plan best for my body, according to my genotype.  I 've always struggled to lose those “last five pounds” and would love any information that might help me along.  I am also interested learning about quality of the Nutrilite vitamins and supplements and how they might help my family in our overall nutrition.

When I get back I promise to share all I learned with you guys – and I'll be tweeting during the trip – stay tuned!

* We received an all expense paid trip to visit Buena Park, CA and Ephrata, WA. No financial compensation was received.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home