Edible Pretzel Crayons For Back To School
Back to school is the perfect time to make these edible pretzel crayons - place them in your Children's lunches or place a few in cellophane bags as welcome back to school gifts for their classmates.
1 Bag pretzel rods
1 Bag candy melts ( any color) Wilton makes these.
Crayon Wrappers ( download free ones below)
1. Cut Pretzel rods into 3" pieces ( use serrated knife)
2. Place 1/4 to 1/2 of candy melts into microwaveable bowl.
3. Melt bowl of candy melts in Microwave - Stirring every 30 seconds until melted
4. Dip each end of pretzel rod into melted candy melt.
5. Place on wax paper to dry.
6. Wrap dipped pretzel rod with crayon wrapper once completely dry
Free End of the School Year Labels - Click here to download now.
Additional FREE labels from Gourmet Mom On The Go. Click here to get your labels now.