24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 Back-to-School Tips

By Trisha Novotny

Between purchasing school items and getting the children back into the school routine, gearing up for back-to-school can be a very busy and stressful time. It’s important to purchase items and set schedules that will help ease the madness and transition the family from summer fun to school season.

Click here to read read my top 10 tips that I have found to be helpful for my family over at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Free Coupons Shop said...

well thanks for your back-to-school organizational tips. I would love if you post the same content here in the blog as well with a source link to that website. It is a useful post.

August 11, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home