Olive Oil Desserts
Delicious and Healthy Heart Smart Baking
Enjoy the Sweet Life without all the unhealthy fat!
ready to sink your teeth into the first-ever, healthy dessert cookbook specifically
designed to bake with heart-healthy olive oil!
on the ever-growing evidence that olive oil is great for your heart, and
personal experience with high cholesterol, Micki has blown the dust off of the
tried and true and infused each easy-to-follow recipe with cholesterol-free
olive oil. The health benefits of olive oil are endless. Micki, herself, will
tell you that after replacing all of the fats in her kitchen with olive oil,
she experienced a 100 point drop in her cholesterol!
Included in Olive Oil Desserts:
• Egg substitutions (to further lower cholesterol, those who are vegan or
• Dairy-free options (for those who are lactose sensitive, vegan or vegetarian)
• A guide to the many varieties of olive oil
• Whole wheat options (protect against heart disease and diabetes)
addition to household favorites such as toll cookies, brownies and apple pie,
the cookbook features instructions for making more than 60 mouth-watering
treats, among them chocolate chip buttermilk cake, silky cheesecake with
strawberries, lemon sugar cookies, pecan coconut bars, and apple cinnamon
heart healthy recipe is designed to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your
cravings just like Grandma’s desserts used to, but these desserts are edgier
and sophisticated with one-third less fat. Your taste buds will thank you and
so will your heart!
Available at fine booksellers nationwide including Amazon.
Click here to follow Micki Sannar (oliveoilchic) on Twitter.
Click here to like Olive Oil Desserts on Facebook.
Click here to go to Cooking With Micki's Blogsite.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on July 2, 2011.
**We received a complimentary Olive Oil Desserts Cookbook for review no financial compensation was received.
Extra entries for each: