24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grilling Fun and Yummy Recipes

 This week on 24/7 MOMS Live Webcast we kept it simple by sharing some fun and simple grilling tips below are links to some great recipes we have posted her on 24/7 MOMS in the past.  Click them and get grilling your summer meals.

 Click here for 4 simple grilling meals

Click here for 4 easy to grill Summer vegetable side dishes.

Click here for 4 simple grilled potato recipes for Summer grilling.
Click here for 3 Yummy grilled desserts.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Just One Donna said...

Oh I just love summer for grilling! Great grilling post ! Visiting from comment hour.

June 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Miss-ology said...

If it would get out of the 100s in my hometown I'd be on the grill so fast! As it is, I think I can grill a steak on my sidewalk. Good reminder about sugary sauces!

June 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love grilling...even though I only have a George Foreman,

June 8, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Grilled salsa: http://angelnavywife.blogspot.com/2011/06/grilled-salsa.html

and Grilled pizza are our favorites!
http://angelnavywife.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-husbands-dream-come-true.html

June 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home