24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Organizing School Papers and Supplies

By Trisha

We are just days away from the final school bell ringing and my kids arriving home with bags of school papers, art projects and even a pile of well used school supplies ready for me to sort, organize and dispose.

How can you organize this year’s end of school year piles? Click here to read Trisha's tips to Organizing School Papers and Supplies at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous 2commentaristas said...

I definitely think that the ideas listed would help any mother organize all the piles of stuff that the kids bring home! I know I can't stand to just throw anything away, so being well organized is a must in our household so we don't look like messy packrats!

visiting from #commenthour

May 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home