Taste the sweet harmony of flavors in McDonald’s® new Fruit and Maple Oatmeal
• Taste the simple joy. Available any time of day, McDonald’s new Fruit and Maple Oatmeal is prepared with 100% natural whole grain oats, light cream and brown sugar, and topped with diced, fresh red and green apples, tangy dried cranberries and two types of raisins. Fruit and Maple Oatmeal is also available without brown sugar.
• Feel good about every wholesome bite. One delicious serving of Fruit and Maple Oatmeal provides two servings of whole grains (32 grams of whole grains). The Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010 recommends that Americans eat at least half of all grains as whole grains. Fruit and Maple Oatmeal is also an excellent source (at least 20% of the Daily Value) of dietary fiber and a good source (10% - 19% of the Daily Value) of calcium, nutrients recommended by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010 to encourage as part of a healthy eating pattern. It also is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of iron.
• Find variety in fruit. All forms of fruits and vegetables count towards a balanced diet!
McDonald’s new Fruit and Maple Oatmeal contains about a half-cup of a variety of fresh and dried fruit.
24/7 MOMS and McDonalds
are giving away a school week's worth of McDonald's Fruit and Maple Oatmeal
for the family (15 gift certificates for Fruit and Maple Oatmeal).
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on April 16, 2011.
**We received a complimentary McDonald's Fruit and Maple Oatmeal for review no financial compensation was received.
Extra entries for each: