Today’s fast-paced society has become increasingly complex. The everyday difficulties navigating through life have been further complicated by economic woes. It’s crucial to find ways to increase productivity and simplify at home and at work, and the best way to stay sane is to get organized.
· Being organized helps to get through the toughest times, gives a secure platform to face life’s challenges, and ultimately helps to live a happier, more peaceful life.
· Green aspects of organizing, - getting organized in the electronic age and new products to get organized.
· Up-to-date information, including new resources, for people with clutter disorders.
24/7 MOMS and The Complete Idiot's Guide
and Alpha Books are giving away The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organizing Your Life
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on May 21, 2011.
**We received a complimentary The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organizing Your Life book for review no financial compensation was received.
Extra entries for each: