Care4hire.com is an online database for families and caregivers to search babysitters, housekeepers, tutors, elder/companion care, pet sitters and other miscellaneous service. A free preview of available caregivers is available to families. Whether you need a caregiver for a few hours to a few days, you will find it at Care4hire.com. Once you are a registered member, you will be given immediate access to caregiver through email and phone.
In today’s age of electronic media and social networking, finding a nanny seems easy, but as many families have learned, any nanny is not the right nanny. The Nanny Factor, A Parent’s Guide to Finding the Right Nanny for Your Family gives you the edge in interviewing, hiring and keeping a nanny that is perfect for your family. As a former nanny herself and now as a working mother with a nanny for her own children, Candi knows and shares the qualities of both the business and personal side of the nanny business. With over 20 years in the Nanny Industry, author Candi Wingate reveals her secrets on:
· The health benefits for your children of having a nanny in your home
· The myths about nannies and the real truth
· How to hire the right nanny for your children’s needs
· What to pay your nanny )and it’s less than you think)
· How to stay in touch with your children while you’re at work
· How to check references and what background checks to run
· How a nanny can keep your household running smoothly
24/7 MOMS and Care4hire.com
are giving away a 1 Month Membership to Care4hire.com & The Nanny Factor book.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on April 16, 2011.
Extra entries for each:
**We received a complimentary The Nanny Factor book and 1 month membership to Care4hire.com for review no financial compensation was received.