What to do with all those PEEPS?
Over the past few weeks 24/7 MOMS has shared a few fun PEEP recipes and ideas for our What to do with all those PEEPS after the Easter PEEPS overload crisis.
I've quickly gathered all the ideas right here for you to easily find:
PEEP Easter Indoor Smore's
Easter Peeps make yummy and colorful indoor Smore's. We found this fun idea over at Serious Eats. Click here for complete how to.
Easter PEEPS Straws and Stir Sticks
Add a PEEP to your kids drinks after Easter by placing one on their straws or Hot Chocolate stir sticks- We found this fun idea over at The Autocrat. Click here for instructions.
PEEPS Rice Krispie Treats On A Stick
Simple and Fast to create these fun PEEPS Rice Krispie treat pops on a stick ( we used pre-made Rice Krispie treats) that we found over at Love From The Oven. Click here for instructions.
Rocky Road Peeps Brownies
Create this simple and yummy recipe right from a boxed brownie mix with a few added ingredients from You know what you oughta do blog. Click here for complete instructions.
Peeps Bunny Cookies
from: Marshmallow Peeps
• 16 assorted PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
• 1 tube ready-to-bake sugar cookies
• 1 container vanilla frosting
• Assorted colors of food coloring
• Egg-shaped cookie cutter
1. Using a rolling pin, roll out sugar cookie dough to 1/4” thickness.
2.Cut egg shapes out of dough using an egg-shaped cookie cutter.
3. Bake according to package directions and let cool.
4. Divide frosting into separate containers in order to create multiple colors.
5. Combine different colors of food coloring with vanilla frosting to make desired shades of colored frosting.
6. Frost cookies.
7. Place PEEPS ® Marshmallow Bunnies onto cookies by pressing firmly into frosting.