24/7 MOMS

Friday, March 4, 2011

The 31 Day To-Do List Challenge

By Trisha
 
Several weeks ago, I was thinking about how as a mom I often get overwhelmed with my never ending to-do list and projects that I would like to accomplish. I began playing the “what if” game – what if I created a challenge for myself to accomplish one project per day this year? I was immediately overwhelmed. So, instead I decided to break it down into months. What if I could accomplish one project per day for an entire month? I would feel a huge sense of accomplishment checking off a month’s worth of to-do’s and projects!

What about you? Do you have a never ending to-do list full of projects you would like to accomplish? Join me in this challenge and begin checking things off your list. Here’s how we can do it: Click here to read Trisha's full article over at SC Johnson


Be sure to leave me a comment over at SC Johnson


*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Love this idea and am going to make my list this weekend. As a military family up for orders and a move to a place-yet-to-be-determined, this is right up my alley! Not only are there things that we MUST do around the house, there are still loads of things we WANT to do in the area in which we live.

We've lived in CT for almost six years and there are still things we want to take advantage of while still here so I plan to put "field trips" on the list as well (Hartford's new science center, Mass's Sturbridge Village, and more!).

Looking forward to seeing your own list!

March 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home