24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Storing Your Beautiful China and Silver

By Trisha

It’s that time of year when I get out all of my fine china and beautiful silver pieces for our holiday entertaining. Often when I get mine out I find that pieces did not get placed back where they belong or items are dirty, tarnished and may even have a chip or two. This year, when I return my china and silver to storage, I want to be a little more organized to help simplify my next use.

Read my Storing your beautiful china and silver tips over on the SC Johnson Family Economics blog. Click here to read now.

Be sure to leave a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home