Simple and Fun Snowman Winter Dinner
Create a snowman themed winter dinner.
from: Taste Of Home
- 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 30 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetables for stew, divided
- 1 can (10-1/4 ounces) beef gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (prepared with a small amount of milk)
- 16 whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove 24 peas and one carrot chunk from the stew vegetables; set aside. Add the remaining vegetables to beef. Cook until vegetables are thawed. Add gravy; mix well.
- Pour into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Top with eight mashed potato snowmen, using 1 tablespoon of potatoes for each head and 3 tablespoons for each body. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Done
- Meanwhile, with a sharp knife, cut the reserved carrot into eight strips. Insert one strip into each snowman for a nose. Place three reserved peas on each for buttons. Add peppercorns for eyes. Drizzle ketchup between head and body to form a scarf. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: If serving small children, remove the peppercorns.
Snowman Pasta Fun
Create a yummy pasta meal or soup for your family with Miles Kimball Snowman pasta (noodles). You can purchase it on line at various sites. Google Snowman Pasta
From Cute as a fox using Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits. Click here for complete instructions to serving up these adorable yummy biaquits.
Snowman Ice Cream Sundae
The super simple dessert from Food Create .com . Click here to get complete how to instructions.