24/7 MOMS

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Chore Wars


By Trisha

The war of getting our kids to do their chores can often be a daily battle on the home front. With five kids and a huge mom chore list myself; I came to a place in my mom journey where I was tired of asking, begging and pleading for help. I was tired of asking my kids, “Did you do this? Did you do that?” I knew I had to find a chore system that worked for our family and would cease the daily “did you” questions.

Are you ready to end the chore wars in your home, ready to get your kids on your team and begin helping you around the house?

The steps we took in our home were simple, flexible and can be implemented in any home. Create, Communicate and Conquer. To read the full article click here.

Be sure to leave a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home