Top 20 Christmas Cookies
Are you wondering what the TOP 20 Christmas cookies to bake are? or maybe you are just in need of one or two new recipes for this years baking day.
We found 20 top cookie recipes that sound absolutely yummy. http://bit.ly/gGnr2n
This Christmas I think I'll to add this one to my baking list:
Festive Shortbread Logs
from: All Recipes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons shortening
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Add vanilla. Gradually add flour; mix well.
- With lightly floured hands, shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. logs. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9-11 minutes or until edges and bottom are lightly browned. Cool for 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over half of the cookies. Dip one end of remaining cookies into chocolate, then sprinkle with walnuts.