24/7 MOMS

Friday, December 17, 2010

Organizing Your Craft Supplies


By Trisha

I have a couple of crafty children living in my house who love to create art pieces and inventions, using their craft supplies. After many days of hearing, “where is my glue?” and “where are my crayons?” I decided to organize all their supplies. This serves to simplify their lives and mine as well. Now they are able to keep their craft supplies organized on their own.

If you have a crafty child in your home take a few minutes and create one of these organizing systems for them. They also make great gifts for your children and others. Click here to read my full article on Organizing Your Craft Supplies over at SC Johnson Family Economics blog.

Be sure to leave a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid blogger be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are pretty cool!!

December 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home