24/7 MOMS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Create Your Own Family Emergency Kit


By Trisha

Years ago I bought a very large storage container and filled it with all the items my family would need in case of an emergency and stored it next to my garage door for easy access. Over the years I have emptied out expired items but never remember to refill it. After this past year of observing several natural disasters in our world I am reminded once again of the importance of being prepared. This means it is time to replenish the large storage container and have a family emergency kit ready to use.

Is your family prepared for a natural disaster? If not, join me and let’s start filling our containers with supplies we will need in case of an emergency. Click here for my list of items to place in your Family emergency kit over at SC Johnson Family Economics blog.

Be sure to leave a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid blogger be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home